WARNING:This blog contains copious amounts of adultGAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies. I REPEAT:If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
The aquaducts were built in pre-Inca times ! And are still in use today, irrigating crops in Peru, a land where water is a precious resource in that country’s arid regions. -Rj
Interesting!
ReplyDeleteFascinantes,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteHow that is cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty cool....
ReplyDeleteThe aquaducts were built in pre-Inca times ! And are still in use today, irrigating crops in Peru, a land where water is a precious resource in that country’s arid regions.
ReplyDelete-Rj
Wie Machu Picchu und die Nazca-Linien, eines der Wunder antiker Zivilisationen in Peru.
ReplyDeleteWanderlust, Peru ist ein Muss für jeden Reisenden. :)
(vVs)