WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Fiasco or not, that asshole made.2 billion dollars off of it... There outta be a law against sitting presidents profiting from a job they were elected to do...
ReplyDeletehsgisme - I agree.
DeleteSpot on!
ReplyDeleteI am not confident that the damage is repairable.
ReplyDeleteOf course it is.
DeleteSame as the first term of every Democrat President who follows a Republican. Clinton cleaned up Bush I's mess, though not AS bad since Bush I only had one term to cock up the country. Obama got to clean up after Bush II, as well with dealing with a Republican party bound and determined that he got nothing accomplish - but he did anyway. Biden cleaned up Turmp's first mess, AND had to deal with the pandemic. I really feel for whomever gets the job next. But it WILL get better.
ReplyDelete