WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 28, 2026

2026.0628.0001-Sunday Funnies...






5 comments:

  1. Those Finns, they have a word for everything! LOL. :) I just call it Vodka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humour finlandais 🇫🇮
      Une partie de leur caractère de «Sisu», cela leur a bien servi.
      -Beau Mec à Deauville

      Delete
  2. THESE... are GREAT!!!! Snagged a few! R

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.