WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0617.0001-Wednesday...
Quelle que soient les versions...les lecteurs de la bibles sont responsables de plus de morts......que tout autres lecteurs
ReplyDeleteIsn't that last one terrific!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I love how the pope looks so grungy and thuggish in the first one. The two science/religion ones express the reality perfectly.
ReplyDeleteInfidel - I'm glad you liked this post.
DeleteIn your USA so Christian country, I never understood how Americans never questioned their faith when with ALL of those «thoughts and prayers» never stopped mass shootings and murders.
ReplyDeleteIn Canada we have strict laws over owning weapons, guns that limits those murders and mass shootings which are with no comparaison to what is going on in USA.
Our religious beliefs in Canada is a personal affair and never is in our public or politic spheres.
As I often told you, as soon as in the mid 60's we got rid of the Catholic Church politic influence in Province of Québec, our society did evolve in more justice for ALL of our population.