WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 31, 2026

2026.0531.0004...






5 comments:

  1. Amorosos..Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au-delà de la bromance :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had a BF he liked to take long baths and liked also when I joined him in. BUT I had to wait a bit because he put so hot water that he became red like a lobster.... Same with showering so I had to reduce the heat of the water to get in with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JiEL - Jerry likes water temps hot like that, I do not.

      Delete
  4. Great men pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.