WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Ah, small footprints even way back when.
ReplyDeleteThe first small house looks like what we named here a «Wartime House» which were built in the 1939-45 WW II. They were a bit bigger than this one but are still there all over Canada.
ReplyDelete1 et 2 - Maisons de charme
ReplyDelete3, 4 et 5 - Petites maisons utilitaires
Le mouvement des petites maisons a du sens pour certains personnes.
Idéal pour les personnes âgées et leurs personnes vivant seuls, d’un point de vue économique et pratique :-)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
#1 looks like Elvis Presley birthplace
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said,
ReplyDeleteAll nice tiny houses, but maybe I'll wait and comment on the last one in August when I'm complaining about the heat and the humidity. LMAO!!!! We had one very nice spring day here in Massachusetts.