WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 14, 2026

2026.0414.0003...






7 comments:

  1. If you know anything about them, you can spot them a mile away. The incomparable Barcelona Chair, designed in 1929 by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Lilly Reich for the International Exposition in Barcelona, Spain. A classic chair design of the modernist movement that is still being produced and copied today. Polished chrome and hand stitched tufted leather, noteworthy for its longevity, $7000+ from a licensed dealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is «funny» is with that luxurious Barcelone Chair, we see around the kitchen table this «cheap» plastic-wood chairs. I know it because I did purchase the same ones 6 years ago but in the black version for $45 Can each.

      Delete
  2. JiEL, the Barcelona Chair is pictured in the living area of the house, not the plastic chairs as you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and maybe you didn't understand my text. As an artist and fan of Mies Van Der Roe I know well his works.

      Delete
    2. Classic but they don’t look comfortable..!

      Delete
  3. Simplicissmus -
    Simplizität des Hausdesigns
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.