WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0311.0001-Wednesday...
Le diable est au volant des églises,
ReplyDeleteéglises des damnés.:(
-Beau Mec à Deauville
The first one!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust the other day, I saw two churches here have shuttered up and are for sale. Tax the churches now while they can I say! If they want to be involved in the wheel and deal games and politics than fuck them.
Here in Province of Québec many churches had to close because our citizens, mainly Catholic, are no more drinking the cool-aid of this religion. Many churches buildings are old and are being demolished. Some in good shape are transformed in condos or public spaces like libraries or art spaces etc..
DeleteMeanwhile and sadly, mosks are groswing ...
Slowly Islam is gaining more ground...
Organized religion has more than its share of grifters, grafters, hucksters, charlatans, snake oil salesmen and hypocrites. Those that are taken in by the church and buy the myth deserve what they get...nothing of value. I doubt Congress will ever tax churches, they are part of the scam.
ReplyDeleteMilleson - You got that right!
Delete