WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 22, 2025

2025.1222.0006...






7 comments:

  1. Fantabulosos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. F*ck! I'm turgid too now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those amazing legs are making me very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaux hommes hirsutes, ils possèdent un certain magnétisme animal :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I was chatting with this "straight" dude in the locker room, (he's totally naked drying off, and it didn't even seem to faze him that I kept looking down at his cock, and not once did his eyes lower to check me out. Is it wrong for me to take looks if they don't seem to mind?

    All these dudes are hot looking especially #1!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.