WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Sunday, December 14, 2025
2025.1214-Add-001...
Drat!!
I keep forgetting to mention that I have received notice from the company that provides those gold stars, that it is going out of business. That means the stars will disappear on December 21st.
I'll do my best to find a replacement but I'm not holding my breath. These were the simplest I found at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, another solution would be for us to leave the rating in the comments section: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
ReplyDeletePurple Wolf - That means they would have to go to the "bother" of leaving a comment, which is more involved than clicking a star. Besides, I wouldn't be able to see how people generally felt about a specific post unless I went to the "bother" of adding them all up.
DeleteOr use star emojis ✨🌟⭐️💫🌠:)
ReplyDelete-Rj
Rj - Personally, I don't really know how to make those happen.
DeleteYes,,,,I remember telling you about that.
ReplyDeleteMaddie - I believe it was Rade who told me about this happening.
Delete