WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 06, 2025

2025.1106.0003...

Museums of the World





6 comments:

  1. Espectaculares.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Louvre is on my bucket list. I could spend a month in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure keeping up this blog is a lot of work - and I don't want to make it more onerous for you. BUT, when you have all these interesting locations, I wonder where they're located. Usually I can only guess one or two of them. But if it would make more work for you, just forget it. I don't want you to quit this blog, because I look at it every day. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@11:18am - It would make more work for me to look up where these places are. That's because I'm lazy.

      Delete
    2. 1- Museum of the Future Dubai
      2-Guggenheim Museum New York
      3- Modern Art Museum Ft Worth
      4- Municipal Museum Hanoi
      5- Louvre Paris
      -Rj

      Delete
    3. This an opportunity to learn a new skill; using your computer's operating system to search for similar photos and images to the ones that interest you. Right click the image then Visual Search (for my version of Windows) (Alt + Shift + S).

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.