WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Hambrientos,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteLet's see if I can say something than my stock answer which is " I LOVE SUCKING COCK"
Some might say fucking is the ultimate sex act!! But I say, there is just something about taking the dude's cock in your mouth and swallowing his man seed, supersedes fucking.
I love cock!!! Love sucking cock!!!!
ReplyDelete"Hear, hear"!
DeleteSuck, suck, mouth fuck !!!
ReplyDeleteWhen bros are more than bros !
Joy for both a more than willing mouth and a hot, turgid cock in need :)
-CA jock