WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 21, 2025

2025.0921-Add-002...


1 comment:

  1. My introduction to Brit Humor was in the earlier 1970s watching the Monty Python series on KERA-TV in Dallas, TX in the early morning weekend hours. Definitely a different type of humor, but humor none the less. KERA was the first USA station to air such programs, back then.

    After watching the Monty Python movie in the summer of 1973, I gained a new appreciation of Brit Humor. It continues with KERA having an evening segment of programming devoted to British comedy programs. SitComs, which have seemed to vanish from the USA network stations over the past decades! Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.