WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Hung and handsome...my kind of man.
ReplyDeleteGran selección.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteHe sure chose an appropriate porn name, didn't he?
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#2) Terry Delong, I don't know about the other dudes, but I'm going to jack off later on to this pic. Your good looks, your cap, your work boots, your open shirt with the hint of a nip, those wool socks and of course your spread legs!! It's telling me to come and get it. Woof!!!!
Thanks Rick!
Scott - You're very welcome.
DeleteHandsome and quite the dick.
ReplyDelete