WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 19, 2025

2025.0819.0002...






8 comments:

  1. Le déliceux food porn.
    J'en aurai un de chaque :)
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que hambre!!!!!!,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Rick you must have read my mind last night, I was thinking, Rick hasn't posted a "food posting" in a while.
    Two of the pleasures that men love in life are sex and food.

    #1) Though I wish it was barbecued, I feasted on fried chicken last night.

    #2) Sometimes nothing hits the spot better than a nice ham sandwich with mustard.

    Last one) After a workout, I'm starving, I could easily devour a monster sandwich like this one.

    Thanks Rick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott - You're very welcome. I tried to give up the food porn posts, but I just couldn't stay away.

      Delete
    2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

      Good boy:) A way to a man's heart is through his stomach OR a great BJ!! Sorry couldn't resist!!

      Delete
    3. Scott, If you come back to this post you'll need to have Google installed as your search engine. If you already have that, when you see a picture you'd like to research, right click your mousepad and on the dropdown menu, click "Search with Google Lens." A pop-up on the right side will give you an answer. You'll also notice brackets around the image and you can move them to focus on any part of the image to do a search. Hope that clarifies for you. My phone also has a similar Google download that lets you do the same thing to any image. I'm far from a techie but I try to keep up as best as I can. Good luck.

      Delete
    4. Milleson - Thanks for coming to the rescue.

      Delete
    5. Thanks guys, but Milleson I will save your instructions so when my buddy comes down next week from NH, he can read the info you gave me. Man, I have to get with the times. If I try it on my own, I might screw up things that I know how to do, LOL, but true!

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.