WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 25, 2025

2025.0625.0006...









4 comments:

  1. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Yup, going to use my stock answer here. Love to watch the deed being done, as long as it's not my hole that is being rammed.

    Actually, I do take one for the team, once in a blue moon when my hole has an "itching"!!!!!! OH, and have to admit I do love watching the tops face, as he's nutting out. Cowboy is my favorite position when I'm getting fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goin’ in !
    Hot cocks in very willing holes.
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ass!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.