WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 05, 2025

2025.0205.0001...







5 comments:

  1. Tyson is brilliant. And I never knew that line about the entertainment / sewage system was his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evangelical-Christian freaks did put a major sinner in the White House. WTF is religion beliefs in phase with morality and common sens. Stop putting all those words in your politics like «God Save America» or in God We Trust etc... 47 is the proof that God doesn't give a shit about Americans unless you are wealthy and close to the orange felon ass...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Neil deGrasse Tyson quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neil is a gas. And this topic... ugh. I adore how easy it is to poke holes in their so-called theology.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.