WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 24, 2024

2024.1024.0007...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad a Karen didn’t show up to make a scene and throw the food back at Trump. For once he would have a real experience of what fast food workers put up with. But then again, it’s the crazy Karen types that are all in with Trump. -Rj

Milleson said...

I recently saw a clip of a maga-gagger at a rally explaining why he was voting for the greasy fry boy. He said it was about the economy and #45 was a successful businessman and the country needed to be run like a business. One of those "WAIT! WHAT?" exclamations ensued and I was laughing so violently I tripped over my walker and fell to the floor, my orthopedic shoes flying off into the next room and causing my Depends to leak. A successful businessman??? I count at least 26 business ventures that have failed under his brilliant direction, several outright fraud and a charity that only benefitted him. In the early 2020s he introduced several colognes and fragrances under his name. This was news to me. My first thought was, if I wanted to smell like a trump, I'd just go out to the front yard and roll in a pile of dog shit!!!
My mail-in ballot has been received and accepted by the county. Go and vote and help rid this country of the stench that we know as DJT.