WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 17, 2024

2024.1017.0002...



(This sun needs a mouth.)


3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Last image: the universe is a desert and the Earth is the oasis.

LeftField said...

Does the Sun's angle on the Earth seem a bit off in the last piece? Like the time zones are off.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Nice pics Rick!!!

Remember everyone, tonight it's the Harvest (hunter's) moon tonight!! Clear skies here in Massachusetts, so it will be a beautiful sight for us.