WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 14, 2024

2024.1014.0003...


1959 Chevrolet Impala


1970 Buick Riviera


1976 Ford Elite

2 comments:

Milleson said...

1958 to 1980, the years encompassing what I think were the best years of automotive design. The stylists and designers at GM, Ford and Chrysler seemed to have carte blanche and gave us car eye candy like never before. Yes, they weren't mechanically and structurally sound, but the WOW! factor was very evident. The proportions of the 2-door hardtops was outrageous. The longer the hood, the better. I enjoyed owning a 1973 and 1976 Monte Carlo and wish I'd have kept the silver/red 1976 model, it was gorgeous.

VRCooper said...

I would agree---I miss the bold designs of this period ---I was born in 1957----I remember when all cars started to look alike, have the same few colors, and morphed into SUVS. I have to admit I have seen a few cars in nice orange and flat gray-looking colors. I need cars of yesterday with today's sensibilities.