WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 12, 2024

2024.1012.0004...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1.2) Well then if you going to allow me to be myself, I will allow myself to suck on those nice little man nips of yours then move down and unbutton your jeans. Then take your hogger out and suck and slurp all over what looks like a thick slab of man meat.

Then allow yourself to unload a wad of your man-goo in my mouth. Deal?