WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 06, 2024

2024.1006.0004...






4 comments:

  1. Those two guys in #4 are interesting and sexy. The guy on the left knows he's going to enjoy what can happen, yet the guy on the right appears to be very excited of the possibilities of what can happen. Either way, the guy on the right will explore new levels of enjoyment and probably be in a pool of cum when he awakes in the morning, with a huge smile on his face and a general "body glow" situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Sometimes I wonder if "little scotty" tells me "Leave me the fuck alone, this is the third time today, you made me stand tall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first cock, lube it and ride it !

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.