WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

2024.0907.0005...





6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Ricky, I hope you are feeling better than before. I love these vintage photos with these men who dared to pose naked at that time!

Sean Kelly said...

Hi Rick. Wanted to thank you for the routine posting of vintage images. They are my favorite. The cutie in the bottom picture is Buddy Reagan/Regan. Always gets me drooling.

frankiedee said...

Some one has to publish the key to the AMG notes on the photo. Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Arrow up, arrow down means he’ll give and take oral sex. Other arrow means he’s straight, sort of. + means he’s ok in bed. Sideways dollar sign means he is a hustler for the money. You can find the key on google, look up Mizers code.
-the man

SickoRicko said...

The Man - Thanks for that!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah