WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

2024.0907.0002...






2 comments:

LeftField said...

That's an unusual angle for most Seattle shots! It's over Green Lake, and taken from the northwest.

My Yankee Mouth said...

With Queen Anne Hill in the lower right corner. I visited once, years ago. They were the worst months of the year, weather-wise, but I almost relocated. Lovely city.