WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday Movies...




4 comments:

Milleson said...

#1 - Some people really like to live on the edge, literally.
#2 - It will take some time today to wipe the smile off my face and remove the warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest. Adorable!
#3 - Fuck the Cybertruck, I want one of these!!! C'mon Elon, let's see whose vehicle goes from 0 to 225 miles in the shortest time. Eat my dust, Asswipe!

Cdadbr said...

LOVE that dog video!

Anonymous said...

Nos TGV établissent la norme.
Le nouveau TGV-M peut aller jusqu’a 350 km/h - 217 mph. :)
-Beau Mec

SickoRicko said...

Beau - That's very fast!