WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

2024.0831.0004...















5 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Hi Ricky, I know you like shaved dicks, but admit it, if you suck a shaved dick, it still looks like a plucked chicken neck! LOLLLL

Anonymous said...

I, like Coquin de Belgique, prefer a man who's not ashamed of reaching puberty. Big Dude

VoenixRising said...

#1/2 - GET. IN. MY. MOUTH.

Anonymous said...

Mon Dieu !
Quelles énormes queues, PHALLUS pendants des jours. :)
Pour bouches avides et culs gourmands.
-Beau Mec

Anonymous said...

Completamente de acuerdo con Coquin