WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

2024.0831-Saturday Movies...


Leaf-Tailed Gecko


4 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Last one: Hell of a lucky escape. If that driver hadn't had the presence of mind to react aggressively and fast, he or she could have been robbed or worse. Hope the cops caught the miscreants. At least their getaway car was presumably out of action.

Anonymous said...

I was trying to see if there were any weapons brandished, all I could see was what looked like a gloved hand.

LeftField said...

It's all about the culture. In one country the driver would have gotten out of his car to assist a stopped car on a viaduct. In another this.
I asked a friend why he stopped so far back at a stoplight recently, "In case I need to get away from a robbery." he said.

Anonymous said...

Eins- Wunder der Natur
Zwei- Alice im LSD-Acid-Land
Drei- Mann muss wachsam sein
(vvs)