WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 30, 2024

2024.0830.0004...






3 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Very exciting all these strings!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Go for it guys. Though it may not be for me, I'm glad it's going to get them off. Oh, and who am I to talk, I have many a time, put "little scotty" through a Gh, not knowing if he was ever going to come back to me. LMAO!!!

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Masochiste milieu au garçons dangereux.
-Beau Mec