WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 23, 2024

2024.0823.0002...


1954 Kaiser Manhattan

1955 Cadillac

1956 Packard

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cars with character and class, but built with lousy drum brakes inadequate for cars of their size and weight. If you ever buy a classic car it is best to install disc brakes (at least for the front), safety belts and a collapsible steering column for your personal safety. Otherwise you’re driving a great looking death trap. -Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - You have a very good point.

Ed Schlee said...

Rj - Your right. I was 10 when that Packard came out. We had a 42 and a 50 chevy then.

anonymous said...

Not to be melodramatic, but safety is an issue with classic cars.
When I was in kindergarten (1969) our teacher had suffered injuries after being thrown through a windshield of her VW bug while in college in the mid 1960’s.
In 1968 one of my aunt’s was severely injured when she crashed into a utility pole after swerving to avoid a motorist who came across the centerline of the road. My aunts injuries almost killed her and she was hospitalized for months, her internal injuries were due to the steering wheel and column almost crushing her. Not to mention the horrible aftermath of accidents family has seen on the road going back to at least the 1940’s. -Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - You are MUCH younger than me! I graduated from high school in 1969.