WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 22, 2024

2024.0822-Thursday...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trumpster to the dumpster of history. :-)

whkattk said...

It's been a good convention, thus far. The tough part is coming: Carrying the momentum through the election. And, thankfully, a few of the speeches mentioned the importance of the House and Senate.

Milleson said...

Oooooh, I love a man with a message. But fuck it figuratively, not literally. Keep your prized possession as far away from that cancerous crap chute as possible! Let his prison butt-buddies take care of that job. I can almost hear the squeals from that bloated pig. It deserves everything that's coming to it.

Anonymous said...

Whats that song ? Oh yes, “they’re coming to take me away” by Napoleon XIV.
Trumpy, ready for the boys in the white coats to take him away to the funny farm where he belongs. Dr Strangeone recommends a total lobotomy and a complete castration for the orange one.:)
-Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - Its maga followers need castration also.