WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

2024.0820-Tuesday...

Creatures From The VERY Deep




6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

#1: OK, evolution is just deliberately being an asshole now.

#2: All except far left appear to have moustaches. If you think of it that way they're not so bad. Except for the slime.

#3: Classic blobfish. However, I've heard that they don't actually look like that in their own environment -- it's decompression as they're brought to the surface that does that to them.

#4: I can't tell whether that's its tongue or some even more horrible creature it was trying to swallow. Either way it's too big.

Still intending to stay far from the ocean. I have a feeling #1 could come after you even on the beach. Or in your nightmares.

uptonking said...

Infidel 753 is quite right... the stuff of nightmares. They live in the deep... and they should remain there!

whkattk said...

Fascinating creatures! The one looks very, very grumpy! I don't think I'd want to meet one down in the deeps of the sea.

LeftField said...

Imagine! God sure does know how to create.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - I'm glad y'all "liked" these.

Zeke said...

I think that such living beings (pity the guys) are a very good argument against creationism, unless, of course, the Creator is one sick fuck!