WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

2024.0817.0007...

It was this movie that made me realize that I liked looking at half-naked men...






5 comments:

Milleson said...

OMG Ricky, and Pat Boone had to be one of those half-naked men. I'm sure he'll be overjoyed to hear this admission from you. He's right up there with Anita Bryant, et al, in their love for us gays. LOL. For the younger me and the movies that made my dick drool, it was Steve Reeves in all those Hercules movies in the late 50s and 60s. Of course I knew I was gay and had an extra sprinkling of glitter at around the age of 8. And those damn ruby slippers gave me away.

Cdadbr said...

I, too, enjoyed that "Tarzan" movies, from the first ones I watched as re-runs on Saturday mornings. Not terribly impressed with Johnny W.'s musculature, but how that "cloth" hugged just the right places without showing anything (always looked for that minor "slip" to see more of his "cheeks", which never came. Their tailoring was excellent in that matter!

I liked Ron Ely a lot, still marvelling at the "cloth" tailoring, but it seemed that he brought a bit too much "Americanization" to the part. Still neat to look at.

Brendan was marvelous! His musculature was fantastic, to me. As was the comedy he brought to the character. Making looking at his muscles FUN! Hated to see him in his "later bloated" condition, though. A waste.

There were other ways to appreciate the male muscles back then. Many of the 1960s Warner Bros westerns was one. As was "Saturday night wrestling", after the news. Can't forget the B-grade Euro gladiator movies that were on after that!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - I, too, loved Tarzan and Hercules as well!

Anonymous said...

Ah…the Nordic blond..! And…a soundtrack by the brilliant Bernard Herrmann.

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!