WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 15, 2024

2024.0815.0005...

In Memoriam
Gena Rowlands





3 comments:

uptonking said...

I adored her. She was such a fine actress. Another Woman is my favorite. An Early Frost, Gloria and Opening Night... Sigh. There will never be another like her. Thanks for this tribute.

Anonymous said...

The wonderful Gena Rowlands, another of those terrific and one of a kind actresses in film and television with a special quality.
A great collaboration and marriage to John Cassavetes grounded her well in the acting field. Presented with a special Academy Award by her own son, she made it to 94 in a life well lived.
-Rj

Purple Wolf said...

My favorite was Gloria--she was the best tough broad since Bette Davis.