WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 10, 2024

2024.0810.0007...

Chris Evans





5 comments:

JiEL said...

He is a very handsome actor but not with that beard. For me he was sexier when he did Captain America with a «clean» face.

VRCooper said...

I like him clean-shaven but a beard is ok. Also, I beg him not to shave his body. I love the furriness. I don't like the tattoos. Really, I would like to have coffee with him to see what type of person he is. If that works out we can cuddle. If he wants more he has to ask. For god's sake, I am a gentleman.

Trey said...

Hot man and like him clean shaven too ,,,but it all works ! Keep the fur !

goran said...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148598261@N02/53919038719/in/dateposted-public/

goran said...

just copy/paste link....hope you like it...