WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 09, 2024

2024.0809.0005...






9 comments:

whkattk said...

That's a nice Harlequin paint job.

Milleson said...

Stained glass man is spectacular, especially with those matching batwings attached.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Gosh, I hadn't even noticed those.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love all the average sized cocks today. I myself, prefer average. I have never been into big dicks. I know a lot of gay guys think that it’s weird.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:08pm - That's not weird at all.

JiEL said...

No.1 Could be my new «ex-husband».. LOL! I like his penis and balls and his not too muscled smooth body too.

JiEL said...

Anon 3:08 me too I'm not attracted to men with huge dicks. Many years ago in a sauna, a bald muscled man looking like Mr.Clean, came in the sauna and was attracted to me. BUT when he opened his towel he showed his «gigantic» meat falling over his thighs... OMG! My heart failed and my asshole and mouth just shut down... It was nothing I could take in either of my holes.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Funny story!

Anonymous said...

You don't need 8 inches to be proud of your boner!