WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 02, 2024

2024.0802.0006...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful pictures here. It proves the peter and sack are fit subjects of fine art. Big Dude

Mistress Maddie said...

Excellent pictures!

uptonking said...

Those first two photos are lovely.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - My dad called his scrotum his bag.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fine male art!! Rick, great job!!

Yup the "ball bag" it was called.