WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 02, 2024

2024.0802.0003...


1959 Pontiac Phantom

1994 Nissan AP-X

1999 Mazda Miata Mono-Posto

2003 Honda IMAS

3 comments:

uptonking said...

Get OUT! That Honda IMAS and Mazda Miata??? Wow. Instant collector's items. Fascinating.

Anonymous said...

Pontiac Phantom, one of many radical design proposals that provides a few design elements for actual production vehicles.
In this case a flat windshield and half triangular shaped vent windows. The flat windshield was used to replace expensive to fabricate wrap around windshields in all GM cars in 1961, and the half triangular vent windows started to be used in 1963.
-Rj

SickoRicko said...

Rj - I'm always impressed by your knowledge.