WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Sunday Funnies...







3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

A woman who has a second child wants the child, not the experience of childbirth. And I can think of people who could definitely use a few kicks in the balls (not that they would say so).

A smartphone can be held by anyone, but taking hold of a schlong is, for half the population, not an option except in special circumstances. So this is something of a statistical artifact.

Perhaps this comment would have been better left unsaid, but.....

Cdadbr said...

The presumption about "hand helds" is that only ONE hand is used at a time. If both hands were needed, per "holding", perhaps the stats might be different>

"Problem solver", I like that orientation to the question!!! Quick and simple.

Milleson said...

Infidel753, I appreciate you, your brain and your unique take on life, but could it be said: "Sometimes we can over-think a meme"? Just enjoy the nonsensical stupidity, chuckle and have a better day because of it.

I'm still guffawing over the problem solver and sent it on to my drinking buddy neighbor across the street.