WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 27, 2024

2024.0727.0004...






3 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Hi Ricky,
After seeing these handsome males, why do some of my friends still ask me why I like men! They look great in these pictures, you can't help but love them!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, Wonderful, Warm and Wet!! These dudes are HOT!!

#1) Loving this rear view!!

#2) He has looks that just won't quit.

#3) I love a man, that spreads his legs:)

#4) Love to suck your cock, while you cool your feet off

5) I do love them thick:)

Great job Rick!!



SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.