WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 22, 2024

2024.0723.0007...



Officer fatally shoots small blind, deaf dog walking away with tail wagging, suit says


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like any sociopath it starts with animals and eventually people.
That cop is a walking liability, next he’ll end up shooting and killing an innocent person. You think the city would be afraid of a lawsuit, but no they double down like the failures they are. :(

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:23pm - Yeah, it's sick.

VoenixRising said...

I wish you wouldn't post these. We know humans are horrible and don't need to be graphically reminded of it.

SickoRicko said...

Voenix - Ya know, I've actually been thinking lately to stop posting these kinds of things, and now's as good a time as any.

Anonymous said...

So sad