WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

2024.0721.0005...










8 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

The first three photos remind me of my youth, but now my back doesn't want to...

Jeff said...

The first photo looks like me back when I could show my self some "affection" lol ahh but now age has limited my ability... thanks Rick another great set of posts to start off the day

LeftField said...

Hah! I think we all did this...or tried to.
"Just make sure the door is locked, so your mother doesn't surprise you!" that's what I tell my nephews now.

SickoRicko said...

Coquin - Ah, youth.

Jeff - You're welcome.

LeftField - I never suck-seeded (get it?) but during my attempts my mind would flash on the headline: "Man Found With Self-Inflicted Broken Neck".

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

You silly rabbits you, LMAO!!!

#1,2,3) If I could I would!! Think I tried it a couple of times when I was younger, but it was a no go, and that was even with a 34-inch waist:( I'd love to give my hand some time off!!!

Try many, many, many moons ago, If I tried now, I would lose my oxygen supply!! 38-inch waist here. It's not a pretty sight.

The rest of the pics) I'm most happy, with cock in my mouth.

Thanks Rick!!!

Anonymous said...

They know how to suck a dick!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Left Field here. Nah, it's a lot easier, plus a while lot more fun, to do it for someone else!

Anonymous said...

This remind me listening my dad and my uncle bragging how they used to do it!