WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

2024.0717.0007...








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That male in the shower and the one climbing out of the pool, could do some fun stuff to me. BigDude

Mistress Maddie said...

Nothing like being straddled and a man opening his jeans and letting his cock out and onto your waiting lips.

Cdadbr said...

I could watch tghat young guy flop down on the bed to watch tv forever! The beauty of the male body is extremely apparent. His great legs and glutes, in the "spread legs" position could indicate great sexual performance, too. Such masculine beauty!! A great photo set, rick!

Agree with the above comments on the last two items, too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

WOW, these boys can show off for me anytime:)

#1) Man, I'm an envious bastard, just for one day I'd love to be walking outside, freeballing and have my dong swinging to and fro!!! You lucky bastard you.
#2) Always liked this big boy, but for the life of me his name escapes me. He gives it his all in his vids.
#3) Breakfast in bed:)
#4,5) I give him another 5 minutes and he be humping that mattress.
#6) There you go Rick; I believe the young lad is soaping up with "Irish Spring"!!
Last pic) Somebody enjoyed a nice refreshing swim:)

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.