WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

2024.0716.0004...







4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Zeb altas!!!!!!!

I don't know what the previous post is about. Nothing seems to be showing up.

uptonking said...

overworked... but... #3 and #4 float my boat.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - The previous post is Hairy.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Zeb is one Big Boy:)
#2) Young and hung. That is a beauty!!
#3) Loving this black and white photo:)
#4) Woof!! So many manly places I would love to put my tongue and mouth:)
#5) I'm trying to think of the logo that has a puppy sniffing another puppy's butt. I think it's "bad puppy." The dog on the deck, and this Daddy's butt high in the air made me think of it. I'd love to get on his back porch deck and put my nose up his butt.
#6) Nice body handsome. Love to tweak that nip.
Last one) I could lick his balls "long time"!!! YUMMY!!