WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

2024.0716.0002...







When I was a wee lad I
bought these comics.

3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Second-to-last: Ant's-eye view?

Last: With those boots, he should be more worried about the fashion police than the robot police.

PS: Your "Please prove you're not a robot" captcha suggests you're hindering a police pursuit.

whkattk said...

The comics look like fun. We weren't allowed to buy them - my father thought they were a big waste of money. Just like my sister wasn't allowed to have Elvis records, I wasn't allowed to have Beatles records. Imagine what some of those things would be worth today.... It was such a lovely (NOT!) childhood.

uptonking said...

Robot Fighter looks awesome! and that second one? Madonna's new look?