WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

2024.0714.0007...







6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I've never been in a relationship, it's my choice, but I would love to find a friend just to share complicity

Cdadbr said...

One thing about the male of the human species, when "interested", it's obvious in ways other than the look in their eyes.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'm addicted to your "affection" postings Rick!!

Fully clothed or naked as a jaybird, affection is always welcomed.

#1) A sweet kiss like that would certainty put a smile on my face:)

#2,3) Ah, so nice, falling in love for the first time.

#4) Sometimes I feel a little ashamed for getting hard looking at affection pic, but "little scotty" has a mind of his own.

Last two) Heck ya, these boys are ready to GO!!!!!

Great job Rick!! 

Anonymous said...

Ufff, me he puesto al día mirando tu blog, contenido variado y diverso 😜😜😜, pero igual de interesante. Por favor, continúa así. Por la democracia. 😘😘❤️

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Anon@1:06pm - I'll do the best I can.

VRCooper said...

Believe it or not, I love the intimacy of the first photograph.

I have never really been interested in pictures that show full nakedness and gymnastics to get them in the positions they are in.

Give me vanilla with a little spice so as not to be boring or predictable.

PS-I even had a guy back in the day ask to suck my toes. I am not a prude. I said go for it. He then asked me how it was?. I said I didn't know. I was busy making my grocery list for the week.