WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 12, 2024

2024.0712.0006...

Diogo Nicoletti




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

ohhhhh he is so cute and asking for trouble with that smile. Diogo, drop those briefs and pull that cock out!!!!!

JiEL said...

He has the same body as mine at the same age (18-30yo). Except for his treasure trail because I'm totally hairless.
I'm 73yo and I still have all my hair on my head with not much grey one too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh yes indeed shine the light on Diogo:)

Anonymous said...

Who are they in pictures 3 and 4? What a blond!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry wrong post