WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

2024.0710.0001...







5 comments:

whkattk said...

The evilgelicals MUST be defeated in November.

JiEL said...

AMEN!
Time to BAN this fable book which is no more in phase with the 21st century as it was written, not proven, be any of those sheep guardians who didn't know how to write.

Anonymous said...

But much of it most definitely ranks among the best writing (and translating) ever accomplished.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - "Evilgelicals", I like it.

Anonymous said...

Angelic they are not :(
Satan himself can’t stand their competition for evil.