WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 07, 2024

2024.0707.0006...









4 comments:

uptonking said...

Hmm... I went to a similar class. But that's not where we were instructed to place our mouth.

Zimbo said...

It's so rare in our culture that a man is allowed to provoke an ecstatic response in another man. We're taught from such an early age to be wary of and adversarial toward one another. I think - I've always thought - that these moments when two men bring such pleasure and share such vulnerability with each other are as beautiful as they are intense. Those moments should be treasured by society rather than shunned.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Holy fuck, what a great "oral posting" Rick!!

#1) That a boy, lick that THICK stick:)

#3) OH, I can identify with this cocksucker, I was in the same position this morning!! Yup, eyes closed too.

#4) I'm with this cocksucker, I seem to be always reaching for the "boob", maybe it's the animal in us.

#5) That lucky bastard in the middle!! Having his balls licked while he chows down on man-meat. If you really want to make his toes curl, give lap his bung hole.

The last three) Fuck ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to play with that