WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 05, 2024

2024.0705.0006...






6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

There are more and more beautiful furry people in your publications, I love them!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

The last guy......sexy as hell!

Anonymous said...

Oh for some time in the sack with that first guy! BigDude

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh yeah, these good/bad boys know how to "teeze" a "maneater"!!!

#1) Loving his arms, and man my nose would love to get in his jock, but how he "teezing" me the most is with is sniff nips.

#2) I must be in a "breast" mood today, because I love to suckle those beautiful nips!! Man, what a nice chest and by the looks of it one fine man bush.

#3) I think this young man knows how to attract men. I simple can't resist Long Johns.!!!

#4) Woof, he just put me in a trance. OBG:)

#5) He's got the look, and the body!!

Great job Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Allan said...

The last guy is exactly the type I love