WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

2024.0616.0007...







2 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

The man of my dreams, the hairy one in the third photo

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Great affection posting Rick.

#2) These two lovebirds are going to have a nice cozy Sunday!!

#4) I know you love him bro, but easy on the nips. Try light touches and some flicks of your wet tongue. But indeed, light kisses on the upper back are always welcomed.

#5) Everything nice and clean these lovebirds will make good use of that bed.

Last one) F--k ya, kiss me on my neck and I'll spread my legs so fast!!